- Create / increase brand awareness
- Reinforce brand positioning
- Target specific TGs in specific locations or areas
- Create database of potential consumers
- Greater chance to influence purchase decision
- Immediate feedback
- Repetitive exposure to brand communication by using all the above avenues leads to higher brand recall
- Increase in trust and confidence in a brand
- Generate positive WOM
It is a paradigm shift
Middle and Upper-Middle class of the Indian society had stopped watching movies in the movie halls until last decade. Inferior quality and poor maintenance were the primary reasons. Multiplexes changed the scenario completely and it is pleasurable and comfortable experience today. In spite of expensive tickets, people prefer to watch a movie in posh multiplexes instead of old-fashioned single-screens. With an improved quality of interiors, digital screens and surround sound, multiplexes make it an awfully entertaining experience. With international chains of Inox, Adlabs and PVR introducing modern, sophisticated theaters across the country, the experience will get further enriched.
Since multiplexes assure a certain kind of elite audience, segmented advertizing makes more sense. Lifestyle products, clothing, and digital accessories that appeal particular strata of the society are being targeted by cinema advertising agencies in Delhi.Cellular services, soft drinks, ice-cream brands and premium banking and insurance sectors find it quite profitable.
Emergence of “compulsive spending people” boosts it further
Economists and sociologists say that there is a new class of neo-rich people who spend just out of habit. They buy apparels, fashion accessories, and shoes whenever they visit malls. Psychology of such “compulsive buyers” is kept into consideration while designing exclusive advertising campaigns by reputed PVR cinemas advertisingagencies. They trigger the buying desires of such people. It is a guaranteed formula for success. These buyers don’t bother about the price tags. For them, buying is critical.
Until the time malls and multiplexes remain crowded with families and youngsters enjoying a full-day fun on the weekends, the best cinema advertising agency and its competitors will be busy with developing mind-boggling advertising ideas. It is a promising and profitable business where the opportunities are limitless. Creative minds with groundbreaking ideas can make a fortune!
Experiential Marketing is a specialized niche where brilliant minds work on innovative, groundbreaking ideas that take your business to new heights. Use of promotional items is a popular strategy used by Ambient Media agencies in Mumbai.
What is a promotional item?
By definition it is an item imprinted with the brand or logo of the company with or without a message or offer. Marketers choose utility stuff for it so that the brand or logo remains at the top of the mind. Nowadays, marketing agencies put a lot of efforts in deciding products that are chic, useful and handy. With the advancement in digital printing, it is possible to design highly creative and innovative promotional products.
While designing promotional giveaways, marketing experts look at certain aspects such as target audience and the objective of promotion. Tangible and intangible benefits are considered.
How do promotional items benefit your business?
There are mutually contradicting opinions about the effectiveness of promotional items in achieving high visibility to the business. However, a majority of experts call it an innovative advertising idea. Here are top five benefits:
- You contact a large mass by spending minuscule amount. When business operating costs reach mind-boggling heights, it is not a wise thing to spend lavishly. You get a good value with relatively inexpensive promotional products. They have the potential of creating huge, long-lasting impact. Even if it is a small giveaway, you get immense customer loyalty. Experts say that a simple fun takeaway is also remembered by customers for a long time.
- Variety is always desirable for everyone, including your customers. Advertising through promotional items gives you a chance to popularize your brand in a different and unique way every time. Since you release something exceptional and sensational intermittently, it keeps the curiosity alive. The suspense value makes it a superb marketing idea.
- You get enhanced brand recognition that makes you stand out from the competition. Though the promotional products are small items, their power is enormous. You can customize them and use in innumerable ways to keep the brand at top of mind always. The more you are creative with promotional items, higher is the impact. Ambient Media agencies in Mumbai have creative minds that can derive extraordinary stuff.
- When you make an intelligent use of promotional items, it reminds the customer about your product or service every time they look at them. Experts call promotional products as “business card.” In reality, it has hundred times more potential than a business card. Customers do not forget about your company every time they use the takeaway product. No wonder, all seasoned companies that offer ambient advertising in India vouch for promotional products.
- Ambient media agencies always suggest tactile products that keep on hammering about your brand name. They should strike the eyes of customers again and again so that they just can’t forget about you. It is a tricky thing to decide about the product. Hence, agencies assign the responsibility to the best creative minds.
Traditional roadside billboards remain the predominant form of OOH advertising. Street furniture is made up of formats such as bus shelters, taxi stands, street lamps, post boxes, benches, telephone booth advertising, etc. Moving media advertising is typically advertising placed on anything which moves, such as buses, autorickshaws and taxis.
While this media offers some advantages like high reach to a mass audience, high frequency, geographic flexibility and low CPT, it is inundated with a number of disadvantages, viz.
- Lack of intense selectivity in target market – you cannot ascertain whether your billboard has successfully drawn your TG.
- Environmental clutter – it spoils the beauty of the environment
- Creative limitations – it only gives a short message that must make a strong impact on prospective customers to stimulate sales
- Outdoor advertising is very easy to overlook – your TG may easily overlook your advertisement as he/she may be busy in other activities like walking, driving, talking to co-commuters, talking on cell phone, etc.
- High costs for brief exposure – though the CPT is less, the relative cost borne for every minute of exposure is very high as the audience is always on the move when they are exposed to this media.
- Weather conditions – uncontrollable factors like harsh weather that can damage your billboard
- Visibility issue – if the site of your billboard is blocked by a tree or a branch, it will hinder its visibility
- Time insensitive – billboards, bus shelters, etc. cannot be turned off when not needed
- Limited information – due to limited exposure time, only limited information can be given on this media
Ambient media advertising on the other hand makes good use of ambient spaces in malls, multiplexes, hypermarkets, airports, gyms, etc. to deliver the communication in a comfortable environment. It is almost impossible to overlook the ad. The best advantage is that it catches the attention of the audience and generates interest so that the message stays with them for a long time.
The opportunities to communicate in these avenues are limitless right from branding in parking lots and elevators to washrooms and trolleys. Also, there is no cap on the creativity which can be used. It allows you to think out of the box and appeal to the audience in the most innovative ways possible. It generally enhances the overall look of the space used, without creating clutter. If you want to beat the clutter and stand out from the crowd, ambient media advertising is the best solution!
Activations help to create engaging and memorable experiences that evoke emotions within consumers. The purpose is to reach people on rational and emotional levels so that they carry back an experience which they will remember for a long time. Live experiential marketing events are being increasingly used by brands to help extract the most out of the activation campaign. These events give people a chance to try a product, ask questions about it and participate in some way that makes them feel connected to the brand.
Here are a few of the benefits of activations at malls:
- It helps to reach out to the target audiences who are in a relaxed frame of mind and are generally comfortable spending time to learn about the brand.
- Customers are already prepared for spending at malls and more likely to make a purchase decision.
- It can help to reinforce the brand’s positioning in the minds of the consumer.
- Helps to cut through the traditional advertising clutter (TV Commercials, Print, Web ads).
- It makes your brand more prominent.
- It communicates with the audience in an interesting and engaging manner.
- Consumers can give you immediate feedback as there may be direct interaction.
Khushi Advertising is not just one of the leading activation agencies in Mumbai, but one of the best activation agencies in India. We design and execute unique campaigns, backed by the expertise of our professionals who have a deep insight about consumer behaviour and pattern. We have partnerships with most of the leading malls to attain maximum impact. As an activation agency, our role is to way to generate awareness and visibility for a brand through cultivating real life engagement experiences with the target consumer.
We keep these key factors in mind while designing an activation campaign-
- Timing – it is important to connect with consumers at the right time and the right place so that the consumer is enthused by our communication.
- Relevance – the activation strategy and campaign has to be relevant to the brand’s core values.
- Visibility and recall – our activation campaigns are designed to garner high visibility and generate high recall among consumers
- Reach – our endeavour is to reach a sizeable chunk of our TG through directed activation campaigns
- Long term perspective – activation awareness may not immediately generate sales. However, they are a key tool to capture valuable consumer data, such as contact numbers, emails, social media followers, etc.
Due to our committed effort in this domain, we are recognised as the best brand promotions company in India which has the ideal activation solutions customised to serve each client’s needs.
Ambient media advertising is the name given to non-traditional out-of-home advertising of products and services. It involves placing ads in unconventional places which were not traditionally used to advertise products e.g. elevators, escalators, washrooms in malls and multiplexes, seats in movie theatres, popcorn tubs in cinemas, etc. Therefore, ambient media are media formats that are different from the usual media consumed in out-of-home locations/environments through which advertising firms reach out to their target consumers.
Ambient media advertising leverages the conducive environment or ambience that places like malls, cinemas, airports, coffee shops, hypermarkets, restaurants, etc. offer to effectively communicate to the TG. The key to remember here is that the marketer has to select the best avenue and combine it with an effective message.
Ambient media advertising can be done in conjugation with traditional media or can be pursued as a standalone activity. Generally it is used as a supplement to the other traditional forms of advertising like TV, print, radio, etc.
Some of the reasons for the growth of ambient media advertising are-
* Over-exposure to traditional media – the traditional mediums like TV, print, radio have been used extensively to the point of creating a clutter. The audience often tunes out this communication as it perceives it as a hindrance in their entertainment. Ambient advertising on the other hand, is very often innovative, unique and attractive. It draws people willingly towards it.
* A greater demand for point-of-sale communications – there is a sizeable percentage of people in many urban areas of the country having high disposable income and the propensity to spend. It is easier to entice this audience by using effective POS communication and instigate impulse buying. This can be done only at places where the audience actually spends viz. malls, multiplexes, hypermarkets, etc. Ambient media advertising makes the best use of these avenues to communicate with the target audience.
* Its ability to offer precise audience targeting – by picking desired geographical locations of multiplexes, malls, restaurants, etc. it is possible to precisely target your desired TG.
* Its versatility – ambient advertising is not confined by pre-defined boundaries of placement or time. Hence it is the most versatile medium employing the creative capabilities of the marketers to the fullest.
Due to these advantages, ambient advertising in India is increasingly gaining momentum. Ambient media agencies in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and all the other major cities of the country are exploring this medium of advertising. Khushi Advertising is one of the top ambient media agencies in India offering a multitude of ambient media advertising solutions across various avenues such as malls, multiplexes, hypermarkets, airports, restaurants, gyms, bookstores and others. Khushi, known for its innovative advertising, is the one-stop solution for marketers looking for effective ambient media solutions.
It is not an exaggeration to say that cinema advertising is the most impactful medium. This statement can be substantiated with certain points. Studies reveal that it is at least 10 times more effective in making your brand a star performer. The emotional engagement is as high as four times compared to the television audience. No wonder, creative minds working in cinema advertising agencies in Delhi and all across India are the busiest.
With an objective of maximizing ROI, advertising agencies in Mumbai spend considerable time to develop unique, eye-catching ideas for the clients. Cinema offers a unique role in the present-day communication mix, and brands and agencies have to put further efforts to understand its potential and impact.
Changing relationship between the TV and viewers
The small screen is still the uncrowned emperor of the entertainment world. Nobody can raise eyebrows at the unmatched popularity of it. Being an integral part of the media mix, it is virtually impossible for cinema advertising agencies in India to ignore it.
However, television is a medium where an abundance of advertisements makes people reluctant to watch ads. Viewers grab the remote control and change the channel almost instantly during the commercial break.
In a cinema hall, however, the situation is diametrically opposite. The audience gets mesmerized by the ads there in a highly captive environment. No wonder, cinema advertising in India creates exceptionally high emotional engagement. It is impossible to beat the silver screen as far as impact is concerned.
Though piracy offers a big peril to the film industry, filmmakers find new ways of attracting people to cinema halls. Use of specialized technologies such as surround sound and 3D lure people to go to movie halls. Thus, cinema advertising remains contemporary and relevant in the modern times. A seasoned in- film advertising company in Mumbai like Khushi puts their best brains in conceptualizing awesome ideas.
As the audience is being treated to an exclusive showcase from the best production houses worldwide, exciting releases create superb opportunities for effective and impactful brand presence through in film advertising.
Liberalisation and globalisation changed the face of the Indian market. There was a huge gush of brands entering the market. Suddenly the market was flooded with a deluge of brands offering similar or dissimilar features. Each of them wanted to grab the potential consumer’s attention first. Each of them was vying for the largest pie in the market share. Obviously, these brands needed good mediums to promote themselves.
At around the same time, with the advancement in technology, Satellite TV made its way into our homes. Marketers started relying heavily on this medium to advertise their products and services. Apart from TV, the other mediums too were used extensively – print, radio and outdoor.
However, as the years passed by, marketers started realising that they would have to look for other avenues too apart from just TV or the other traditional mediums. If they did not do this, then they would fade in oblivion in the customer’s mind as the customer was constantly bombarded with a plethora of advertisements on TV, in print, etc. Customers complained that these advertisements were a hindrance in their TV viewing. So, they took the simple way out. They simply flipped channels when the programme went into an ad break. Thus, the whole purpose of inserting ads in breaks started to lose its ground at some level.
This insight was rightly comprehended by expert agencies like Khushi Advertising. We, at Khushi realised that it is getting increasingly difficult to hold the customer’s attention in a medium where he/she is in a commanding position, i.e. they have the remote control and can simply change the channel. Hence, for brands to make the most of their investment in advertisements, Khushi presented the option of cinema advertising to companies. Cinema is a booming industry in India with not just Hindi films but regional films too raking in huge business. Advertising in cinemas is the most lucrative option to catch the attention of customers who are in a relaxed state of mind. The brand leverages the advantages that a big screen and superior sound output offers. Not to forget, the ambience in a multiplex also adds to the overall experience of the cine-goer. Also, here the customer or cinema goer is more receptive to the message in the advertisement as he does not have any other disturbance or interruption around him. Hence, a brand stands a greater chance of being heard and recalled by the customer.
Cinema advertising in India is in its nascent stage. There is huge scope to utilise this medium and enjoy the many advantages that it offers. Increasingly brands are recognising the importance of and are relying on experts like Khushi to give them a comprehensive cinema advertising plan to reach the target audience, delivering maximum impact. With the increase in the number of multiplexes the business of cinema advertising is on the upward swing.Cinema advertising in multiplexes has increased manifold. PVR cinema advertising or Inox cinema advertising has gained great momentum today. With increasing number of people flocking to cinemas,cinema advertising agencies in Mumbai,Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all from over India are educating brands about the importance of this medium. Offering so many advantages,cinema advertising is definitely here to stay.
Khushi Advertising won the ‘Most Admired Ambient Media Agency of the Year’ award at the recently concluded Asia-Pacific Customer Engagement Forum & Awards(CEF) 2015-2016 Awards.
‘The Power of Consumer Insights for Customer Engagement’ was the theme for this edition of the CEF Awards.Notable contributions in the sectors of digital, mobile, radio, television, magazine, events & promotions, BTL, retail touch point, OOH, Online media, mobile apps and website were recognized for their commitment to excellence in Customer Engagement.
We are the fastest growing ambient media solutionsagency in India with a presence in 31 offices spanning all the major cities in India with a staff of 200+.Being the trusted agency for brands in FMCG, television, automobiles and many more industries, we area name to reckon with when it comes to ambient media solutions.
Speaking on this accomplishment, Mr. Vishnu Telang – Director, Khushi Advertising said “We are elated to have won this award. This award is a vindication of our work ethics and a reward for the effort put in by our team of talented personnel. It is a great morale booster for us. We resolve not to rest on our laurels and will keep striving to scale new heights. What is indeed heartening is that the entire team at Khushi echoes this sentiment”.
Jubilant & overjoyed by the achievement, Mr.Pranay Shah – Director, Khushi Advertising said “Our hard work is rewarded & I want to thank all our clients, partners & associates for giving us the opportunity & trusting us”.
In the competitive environment today, it is certainly difficult to build long-term brand loyalty. People have an array of choices atcompetitive prices. Therefore, you need something different and more effective than the conventional means. Khushi Advertising is one of the topExperiential Marketingagencies in India. It hasestablished high standards by following pioneering ideas. Here are five reasons it is among the top choices when clients need experiential marketing services:
(i) When people experience, it is impossible to get detached from a brand: Experiential marketing gives a chance to take control of the experience. Thus, customer engagement increases manifold. When people know that a brand is in line with their expectations and choice, they appreciate it and make part of their life. The brand touches their emotions.
(ii) It is a personalized experience: When a brand is marketed by other means, it is a one-to-many experience. Though marketing gurus design it beautifully to reach the maximum audience, it has a universal appeal and no personal touch. Experiential marketing, on the other hand, is purely personal. Khushi Advertising has the required team of skilled Experiential Marketing experts in India to make it as effective as possible. When a consumer feels greatly connected, the brand becomes a personal choice and preference.
(iii) It does not have the ill-effects of aggressive marketing: With dedicated marketing campaigns that are purely experiential in nature, there is no scope for spamming or ineffective marketing campaigns. The campaigns are individually designed to build high levels of brand loyalty. Specifically targeted campaigns based on demographics make it a big success.
(iv) Campaigns alter the purchase decisions: Smart brand promotions using experiential marketing concepts not only increase brand awareness, but also influence purchase decisions. Each campaign can be designed on the digital, social and behavioral aspects of the consumers. With a rich experience in the niche, Khushi Advertisinghas the skills to do it well.
(v) Creativity and innovation are at the peak: When people rely on seasoned marketing companies like Khushi Advertising, it is certain that the brand is promoted using the most creative and innovative ideas. They create a long-lasting impact and excellent results. Expert designers put a finger on the pulse of the market to sense the change in the consumer behavior.
The modern world of marketing needs all types of marketing efforts when it comes to establishing a brand in the market. Experiential Marketing Ideas are the frontrunners in this race.